This easy shortcut will please the adults in your group. Start with frozen fruit bars made with real fruit and you’ll quickly have frozen daiquiris. Yum!
Frozen Fruit Bar Strawberry Daquiris
Frozen fruit bars are a quick short cut for making cocktails.
Author: Pinot & Pie
Recipe type: Cocktail
- 6 frozen strawberry fruit bars (ones with real fruit)
- 3 oz. rum
- 2 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz. agave nectar (more if you prefer a sweeter drink)
- Lime slices and strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Remove stick from frozen fruit bars. The sticks should be easy to remove a minute or two after taking the fruit bars out of the freezer.
- Place the frozen fruit bar pieces in a blender.
- Add rum, lime juice, and agave nectar to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with lime slices and strawberries, as desired.