These chicken tacos with Homemade Corn Tortillas and Roasted Pineapple Tomatillo Salsa are perfect for your Cinco de Mayo party.
Chicken Tacos & Homemade Corn Tortillas
Author: Pinot & Pie
- Shredded rotisserie chicken
- Avocado, diced
- Tomato, diced
- Red cabbage, cut into thin strips
- Green onions, sliced
- Extra-sharp grated cheddar cheese
- Lime wedges
- Roasted Pineapple Tomatillo Salsa
- Homemade Corn Tortillas
- Let your family or guests assemble the tacos with their favorite ingredients.
I make the Roasted Pineapple Tomatillo Salsa ahead of time and freeze it in half pint or pint containers. It can be thawed in the refrigerator overnight or microwaved when you are ready to use it.