This frozen mango kiwi cocktail is the perfect drink for the start of spring!
Frozen Mango Kiwi Cocktail
Enjoy this refreshing spring cocktail. For a skinnier version, try the twist at the end of the recipe.
Author: Pinot & Pie
Recipe type: Cocktail
- 3½ cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup kiwi, diced (about 5 kiwis)
- 4 tablespoons lime juice, fresh squeezed
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 6½ ounces rum
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1-2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Place water and sugar in saucepan.
- Heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside to cool.
- Place mango, kiwi, lime juice, salt, rum and 1 cup simple syrup (measure after making the syrup) in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste and add additional simple syrup if a sweeter drink is desired.
- Add ice cubes and blend if a thicker drink is desired.
- Serve garnished with sliced kiwi.
- Stir ⅔ cup cocktail mix with ⅓ cup sparking water for a slightly fizzy version. Stir together in the glass. Do not put the sparkling water in the blender.