It’s always fun to try new cocktails, and this one was a winner for me. I even included it as Evan’s favorite drink in my novel, Thrill Ride. While I’m not always a fan of drinks with so much alcohol, this one goes down surprisingly smooth. Give it a try and let me know what you think?
Boulevardier Cocktail - Evan's Favorite
This is a boozy drink that goes down smooth, so be careful.
Recipe type: Cocktail
- 1½ oz. Bourbon
- 1 ounce Vermouth
- 1 ounce Campari
- Orange peel for garnish
- 3 cocktail cherries on a pick, not the bright red ones (optional)
- Pour the bourbon, vermouth, and Campari into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the shaker.
- Cover and shake, shake, shake.
- Strain into a rocks glass (also known as an old fashion glass) with ice.
- Garnish with a slice of orange rind and cherries, if using.
Be sure to use high-quality cocktail cherries, not the bright red ones. Luxardo is one brand, but there are a number of good options.